Sunday, October 30, 2011

Coffee Cake Cookies


Have you ever made cookies to be served in the morning?  No?  Me neither.....well, except for my Pumpkin Cranberry Oat Cookies.  But when I saw this recipe for Coffee Cake Cookies from Bakers Royale.  I first saw the cookies on Pinterest and immediately pinned it.....what a great idea!!  And reading through the recipe......they have browned butter in them!!  Sold!!  I am truly obsessed with any recipe that has browned butter these days......so yummy......and so Fall-y to me!

Looking back at the pictures of this on Pinterest......I don't think I pressed down my streusel topping down into the cookie as much as the originals had.....but they were so good.....I don't think it mattered.  They really stay nice and cake-y......they don't get crispy like a cookie.  I took these to a friend's house for a party, and they were a hit!

Check out Bakers Royale for the recipe......and Enjoy!!

This post is linked to:

8 comments:

  1. Pinterest is great. I've found (and shared) so many great recipes and other pins. I love it. Thank you for linking this hit at Joy of Desserts, Kirsten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...browned butter! I love pinterest, so many ideas. These look and sound awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite of your baked delights. I am 5 pounds heavier because of these good ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so yummy! Must try! Thanks for sharing!

    Stephanie @ Ladywiththeredrocker.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the idea sounds great...coffee make it interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowie...how can you go wrong w/ these. Nope, you can't. Thx for sharing at Sweetology!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes please!!! They look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kristen,
    These cookies are awesome! Sure hope you are having a great week and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come back soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete