Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sweets for your Valentine


 Have you decided what you're making your Valentine this year?  If you haven't come up with anything yet, can I suggest these?  Strawberry Milk Whoopie Pies!  I spotted these over the summer  at Sprinkles Bakes, and have been trying to find a time to make them......well, Valentine's Day is just perfect for the pretty pink beauties.

Now, I have to admit, these are not really my cup of tea......although I loved making them and I think they're absolutely adorable.....I would much prefer something chocolate-y :)  The hubby, on the other hand, thought that these were super duper fantastic.......he was a happy camper when these were all done. In fact, he took the rest of them to work, and they were completely devoured!  Majority rules on this one, right?

The super soft, cake-y cookies taste just like strawberry milk.......or like taking a bite of a strawberry jello poke cake.  Inside is a sweet, yummy buttercream.....and topped with a fun swirl of sprinkles.  The hubby sure enjoyed his early Valentine's Day treat!

Check out Sprinkles Bakes for the recipe.......and Enjoy!

This post is linked to:


12 comments:

  1. I agree with you - these are extremely adorable!
    And I'd love to eat some :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to make them with my daughters! They will have lots of fun! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. looks really amazing & tasty too! Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO pretty!
    -heather
    www.made-famous-by.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. NOM NOM - what a great idea! I love the tops of them too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great recipe and those pies are just adorable with all the sprinkles. Hope you have a fabulous week end and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are absolutely adorable! Who wouldn't want a strawberry milk cookie filled with yummy goodness and topped with a swirl of sprinkles? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kirsten, featuring your cookies tonight at Project Queen's Highlight Party! Adorable!

    Thanks so much for sharing these.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing whoopie pies!! If you are willing, you can share this with my ongoing-''Valentine's Day Event''(till Feb 20th)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute! I would love for you to come by and link up to my Recipe Party at The Sweet Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Best overall, low fees -Binance support
    Real time data streaming -Bitstamp support
    Best Security -Blockchain support
    Best Trading Experience -Bybit support
    Best for beginners -Coinbase support
    Get Started Easily -Ftx support
    Quick and easy way of trading -Kukoin support
    Crypto on your schedule -Luno support
    Leverage Master -Phemex support
    1Best For Altcoins -Uphold support


    ReplyDelete