Monday, May 16, 2011

The Brookie

The Brookie, or Brookster
So the boys from Baked are at it again.....this time they're introduced a new baking mix at Williams-Sonoma, the Brookster.  What is it, you ask?  It's a chocolate chip cookie and a brownie in one!  Two of my favorite things in the whole world.....I had to try it!

Of course you could probably just use your favorite brownie and chocolate chip cookie recipes and do the same type of thing.....but the Baked boys haven't done me wrong yet....and they kept that streak going with the Brookster (or as I call it, the Brookie).

Take a little brownie mixture and place it in the bottoms of a cupcake pan.  After it chills for a little while add a disk of chocolate chip cookie dough on top of the brownie mix and bake until done.  Sooooo yummy!!

The Baked mix at Williams-Sonoma is only available in stores so far, and it has enough for two batches that make 9 brookies each.  I've still got that second batch waiting for me......lucky me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment