Sunday, June 5, 2011

Oreo Cheesecake Brownies

Continuing with our household's love affair of all things Oreo (did I mention I bought a giant pack at Costco the last time I was there?)....may I introduce to you, the Oreo Cheesecake Brownie!

A fudgy brownie packed with Oreo cookies chunks, and then topped off with a delicious cheescake-y swirl.......yes please!!

This is my kind of dessert.  I'm pretty much a sucker for most brownies....but my oh my......adding in brownies and the cheesecake topping.......get in my belly!

It's a pretty rich dessert, so like my post from yesterday, you're probably not going to eat the whole pan in one sitting.....but if you need a choco-fix (I'm not the only one right?), this will definitely hit the spot!

Check out the blog Brandy's Baking for the recipe......Enjoy!!

This post is linked to:
Everyday Sisters Sharing Sundays

No comments:

Post a Comment