Monday, June 6, 2011

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls


Yes, these are called Cookie Dough Balls, and yes, they do taste like peanut butter cookie dough (with chocolate chips).....but actually these guys are cookies that have been baked!

I made these the first time right before Christmas after seeing them on the blog, What's Megan Making, and they were a huge hit!  I don't know why it took me so long to make these again....oh wait, I remember......the hubby does not like peanut butter/chocolate desserts!  His loss!

The first time I made these I left them plain, without the melted chocolate on top.  They aren't the most beautiful cookie, so if you're trying to get people to look at them, you may want to add a little fancy finish to the top of them to attract people's attention.  Unless, of course, your goal is to get them all to yourself....then by all means, leave them plain and let them fly under the radar.  More cookies for you!

Check out What Megan's Making for the recipe.......Enjoy!!

This post is linked to:
These Chicks Cooked

3 comments:

  1. Stop making peanut butter treats, and start making oatmeal raisin cookies for heaven's sake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds wondermous to me! So glad you shared!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. Those do look delicious with the chocolate on top. Chocolate + peanut butter is always a winner in my book :) Thanks for coming over to share your recipe at These Chicks Cooked Recipe spotlight. Have a wonderful weekend!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete