Friday, June 3, 2011

There's always room for Oreos!


I know, I know........the very first post that I did on this blog was for these cookies.....but come on!!  Chocolate chip cookie + Oreo cookies = match made in heaven!!  Why haven't you made these yet?!?

I made these again for our dear friend's birthday.  He had tried one from the first time around and loved them, so, bingo!  An excuse for me to bake up some of these bad boys again!

They were just as delicious this time around.......but these cookies are huge!!  I gave our friend a 1/2 dozen of these, and it felt like I was handing him a brick!  There is possibly a few calories in each of these cookie ;)  But, they are soooo good.....who's really keeping track?

Head on over to Picky Palate for the recipe.....and make some today!  You won't regret it.....Enjoy!

This post is linked to:
Sweets for a Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment